Job Designation :
UI / UX Designer
B.E/B.Tech/ME/Mtech/MS from reputed university.
About The Role :
UI/UX designers are responsible for overall user satisfaction with a product. Their priority is to
continually look for ways to improve the product experience, even for bestselling products that have
been on the market for years. They may do this by making the product faster, easier to use, or more fun.
- A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating UI/UX skills.
- Experience with design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, illustrator or sketch, Adobe
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Create conceptual diagrams, visual mock-ups, and manage detailed user interface
Collaborate with product management team to define and implement innovative solutions for
the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively
commmunicate design and interaction ideas.
- Follow best practices and standards for accessibility and cross-browser compatibility.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
What You'll Do :
A UI/UX designer's job is to create user-friendly interfaces that enable users to understand how to
use complex technical products. If you're passionate about the latest technology trends and devices,
you'll find great fulfillment in being involved in the design process for the next hot gadget.
Switching between tasks.
About the Team :
Our UI/UX designer team gathers data, based on which, they will create personas, build user journeys, design flows and wireframes.
Meanwhile, the UI designer takes care of the visual side: coming up with themes and mood boards. After all this
planning, the UI designer will come up with the pixel-perfect design.